About Me

My photo
I'm a Homeschooled student,I like to hang out with my Family, play Neverwinter Nights,goof off, play basketball with Jack. I play percussion: Tambourine,mini-maracas,shakers,one-shot shakers, bongos, that's what I own. I also play a little bit of piano, and the drums

Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How the Weather Efects Jack

On Jack hasn't been doing much lately because it's really cloudy and cold.

On cloudy days Jack tends to be depressed and he sleeps all day. Jack gets cold easy on these days. So when it's cold,cloudy and rainy, we have to wrap him in his blankets and set a space heater in front of him.

I think there is even a change of rain today. So poor me, too. because it'll up to 60F out and I can't enjoy it.

Jack just woke up so I have to take him out to so he can do his morning business.

No comments:

Post a Comment