About Me

My photo
I'm a Homeschooled student,I like to hang out with my Family, play Neverwinter Nights,goof off, play basketball with Jack. I play percussion: Tambourine,mini-maracas,shakers,one-shot shakers, bongos, that's what I own. I also play a little bit of piano, and the drums

Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Update on what's been happening here........

Tuesday, my dad got a job!! He has been off work since Christmas of 2008!! He works second shift (3pm-11pm). So now, I can watch TV when I'm done with school.
Jack doesn't like Dad leaving for work everyday and then not coming back until late. He usually shivers alot (we cover him with a blanket) and right around 7pm he wants to go out once an hour.

I've been doing quite well in school. Prealgebra is REALLY easy...but it will probably get harder later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment